Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nothing, Nada, Zilch, Zip

That's what I accomplished today. I didn't even read my email. I literally read a book and watched TV all day long. Took a few naps too. First it started out that I was snuggling with Holly because she wasn't feeling well...next thing I knew it was time for bed. I could tell it really annoyed Mike, but tell me; when was the last time I did this? Maybe a year ago? It was a good day for it, it looked cold out (not sure if it was) and it rained all day. Pretty gloomy out.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

And here, I thought you probably had 6 quilts quilted, border sewn on 12, and made 14 LG purses!
Those Iowa girls wore you out, huh?
Love, Michelle

Maureen said...

Jen:

You deserve it! Now if it were me...that's a different story...well it's the story of my life. I love to sleep and be lazy and snuggle with Emma! Mark often gets cranky about that. For instance today I am home with a migraine and he expects me to get stuff done. No way...sleep and rest for me!!! Emma feels the same way.

Good for you - taking care of Holly!

Maureen

Moneik said...

I am so with you Jen. I was lazy all day yesterday. I came home from our weekly shopping and lounged on the couch! I took a nice long nap and then I took my mid-term exam. The only thing I did that was sewing related was buying fleece to make vests for Paul and I.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Everyone has those days I'm hoping that I can steal me a couple of those days here myself when I get home. I need some cuddle time with my girls... smiles

Heather