Monday, October 1, 2007

Breast Cancer Quilt Blocks

I just finished my Breast Cancer Quilt Blocks. I had picked up a block kit from the Patched Works to make with the Eclipse Pattern by Blue Underground when I realized that it was the same fabric that we were given last month at Strip Poker. I decided to use all my matching strips for quilt blocks. These blocks will be turned into the Patched Works and they will be made into quilts that will be auctioned off at a later date. The pattern is pretty cool. You cut 1, 2-1/2" strip for every block you wish to make. In this case, I had 14 strips and it made 14 blocks. It could easily be adapted for fat quarters. This pattern is currently exclusive to the Patched Works.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I really like those blocks. How do you make them? Nice job!

jillquilts said...

Those are really cool!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Good job now I need the pattern so I can do mine and get it to Julie.

Moneik said...

Those really look neat! It's pink month!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Jen? Did you notice that the top left hand block is in wrong? Sorry. You probably caught it by now, have it all finished and everything. That's a very neat block. I would like to make it. Rhoda