Monday, October 1, 2007

Egg Money BOM - Block #2

Well, what can I say, this is turning out to be more of a block of the week than a block of the month. That's good though; we're all excited to make this quilt!


This next block is Road to California and I just finished mine. Although I have the Quilt in a Day Flying Geese rulers, that is not my favorite way to make flying geese. I prefer the connector method where you star with a rectangle and two squares. You sew diagonally on the two squares and cut the remainder away leaving yourself flying geese. It went together rather quickly.


2 comments:

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

You snot you did yours without me. I can't go forward until I get the background fabric from her so I think she's holding it hostage so she can be ahead of me.

Kristie said...

I love it!! Your fabrics are beautiful. Your mom is soooooo funny.

I can't wait for the next one.
Kristie