Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting to Know Each Other

Here are the Fours.....

Job's I've Had:
1. Customer Service/Inside Sales
2. Barrista at Gloria Jeans (Before they were even called Barrista's!!)
3. Waitress @ Pizza Hut (My most hated job EVER)
4. Engraver at Things Remembered

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. Gone in 60 Seconds
2. Goonies
3. Gone with the Wind
4. Remember the Titans

TV Shows I Watch:
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Little House on the Prairie
4. Desparate Housewives

Places I've Lived:
1. Bay View, WI
2. West Allis, WI
3. Yeah, that's really it. Born into one house, moved into an apartment.
4.

Favorite Foods:
1. Steak
2. Spinach Spaghetti Pie
3. Mike's Hamburgers
4. Broasted Chicken

Favorite Colors:
1. Pink
2. Blue
3. Purple
4. Blue-Green

Places I'd Love to Be Now:
1. Sewing Studio
2. Sedona
3. A cruise as long as there was no ship involved (Yeah, there's a story there can't you tell?)
4. With Mike on our Bikes

Names I like but would not use for my children (Ummm, I'm not a kid person so I've NEVER given it any thought)
1.
2.
3.
4.

I'm supposed to tag 4 people. But who hasn't been tagged yet? Hmmmmm. Jean...you can answer in comment form, Nancy-Rose, Nancy & Vera

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Great Job! It's always interesting to learn more about our friendly blogging buddies.

Jean W said...

Jen,

I have not been tagged, so have at it. I haven't been to your site in a week or so. As I have never posted before I sure hope this works.