Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An Odd but Interesting Read

I don't know why or how but I've become addicted to reading the Post Secret blog. I subscribed to it and I think it's only a once a week on Sunday type thing.

Basically people mail in postcards anonomously with their secret and this guy publishes them into a book. I'm finding the secrets that people mail in with to be completely facinating.

Only one has made me mad to read so far and it was something to the effect of, "Everyone who knew me before 9/11 thinks I'm dead."

6 comments:

Hedgehog said...

I love Post Secret, too!

Michelle said...

I'll have to look into this!

Moneik said...

Those totally made me crack up! Thanks for the laugh.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Don'tcha just scratch your head and think "Huh? What's wrong with you people?" Some are so funny and some are just so weird. Takes all kinds, I guess.
Regina

Kristie said...

What an odd website! But of course I had to read them. Actually, I could probably send somethings in for myself...hmmmm...
Kristie

Gina said...

I'm interested in the stories behind the postcards. are they real or are peoplejust sending them in for effect.

love and hugs xxx