Friday, October 12, 2007

Wendy Rieves BOM

Tonight was our first session in our new block of the month with Wendy Rieves. This time it's going to be in off white, green, medium and dark blues and purple. I can't wait to get the first block made so that I can show you all. I was extra excited because my friend Gale, Aunt Kitty and Cousin Jean also joined.



Jean gave me the cutest little gift that I'm planning on hanging in my new sewing stuido. I like the word studio!!



My mom, aunt Kitty, Sherri and I went out for dinner afterwards. We even got sung to by a mariachi band.

I went back to mom's fully intending to make a purse for my friend Michelle and well, I fell asleep! Hopefully I can get it done quick enough in the morning before she gets here!!!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love your gift from Jean. That is so cute. The new baby is adorable!!!! I just love little ones. I'm sure you will work something out for you sewing area. Having a room just for sewing sounds so nice. That is why I can't wait to get our new house done. I haven't been getting alot of sewing done lately, I think I'm in a RUT!!!
Kristie