Saturday, October 6, 2007

Would You Rather...

In August I was turned onto the game "Would you rather?" by my cousin Tracey and her husband Kraig. The game asks all kinds of absurd questions and as the asker you have to decide correctly which your group of players will decide upon in order advance in the game. Shortly there after I found the "Would you rather?" website and subscribed to their question of the day.

Why am I picking today to share this game with you? Well, today's question just struck me as utterly hilarious. My mom hums constantly and my dad repeats everything a person says. Without further a-do today's question actually is...

Would You Rather... Date a person who is constantly humming or… someone who repeats everything you just said?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmmmm.....let's see....if the hummer was cheerful, a hummer would be ok...but repeating? Well,
the only way to get around that is to never open your mouth!
I choose humming.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I personally choose humming too. I'm a happy little hummer who now has to watch that I don't hum when I"m around you. I hum there fore I am.

Gina said...

Neither as both habits drive me potty

love and hugs

butrfly2200 said...

Guess I'd take the hummer too.
So what did you chose?
:) Carol

jillquilts said...

I think that you know my answer - definitely can't stand being repeated!!! We will see how I feel about the humming after November! But I don't think it will bother me at all!

Michelle said...

You know, I heard Cindy humming, but she was humming as she was quilting, and humming to the songs on the radio, so I didn't notice her humming at all!

And....could it be possible...that Cindy started her humming to distract her from Jen's dad's repeating?????? Hummmmm?????
or is that Hmmmmmmm......