Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yeah! I'm an Auntie again!!


My dear friend Ruth has given me "Auntie Status" to her boys. Her first son Aidan was born in May of 2006 and on Tuesday night she gave birth to Elijah Joseph. Eli for short. Ok, the "for short" part cracks me up. When Ruth had Aidan it was the search for the name that couldn't be shortened...nick names were something she didn't like. My, how things have changed!!!

He's soooo cute and was born on Tuesday night! Such a cuddly little guy. Teeny Tiny compared to his brother. 7 pounds, 13 ounces versus the 10, almost 11 pounds that Aidan was.

We had a great visit, I stayed over an hour and really didn't intend to stay that long. They get to leave the hospital tomorrow morning.


Then I had an emergency call from my Grandma. Her TV kept turning on and off, on and off. Turns out her power button on the remote was jammed inside the remote...luckily it was an easy fix.

I didn't get "home" from work until 9:30pm. =( Another nothing crafty night.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Auntie Jen!

Moneik said...

Congrats Jen! I see a new quilt in his future!