Thursday, November 22, 2007

*&$&((*&(*^&%^^#S$#%^S&*P)+(&*&*%^#$@#$

Above...that's every swear word in "the book."

Ever work on a project and have it almost completed? Ever have really grand plans for a project to then have someone else come along and use your work? Your hours and hours of work and then give it as a gift to one of the people that your project was for?

I wish I could say that I feel better for getting that out, but I don't. My feelings are hurt in a huge way.

Happy F-ing Thanksgiving.

I swear, I'll post a nicer post later when I'm less infuriated and feeling more "thankful."

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Jen....

I always enjoy reading your blogs & you are usually so perky, driven, and cheerful!!

So sorry about your bump in the road with your family.

Hope your Thanksgiving Day manages to be a good one past the family member irritation.

Wendy

Michelle said...

OH Jen,
I would love to hear about your frustration when you want to tell me, ok? I am SO sorry. I wish I was there to give you a hug.
Love, Michelle

Debi said...

Jen so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope things get better real soon.

Moneik said...

Jen,
Hope your weekend goes better. It sounds like you need your friends to lift you up. We're here for you.