Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas Gift Blog Posts

I've been trying to figure out how to post about things that I'm making for Christmas without giving everything away and I think I've finally gotten it figured out.

I'm going to write all my Christmas Gift Blog Posts as they happen but save them as Drafts. I'll keep the photo's in a private Webshots Album. I'm going to Label all of the posts "Christmas 2007."

Once all the gifts have been given, I'll publish all of those posts and cre8te a blog entry that tells that I've published them with links to all of the posts.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, you are a sneaky little girl! Hee hee! What did you say your password was?

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh...that is sneaky. Good plan, but I can't wait to see all of them. In answer to your question about the black and white (not black and red), I do plan to throw some red in just for contrast. I have about 8 different black and white fabrics now, so it'll be the next one I think. The pantos thing didn't work out so well. I just don't know what I'm doing with it all. Got frustrated and it's being stippled as you read this.....lol
Regina

Kristie said...

That is a great idea! I haven't even started on Christmas gifts yet. At the rate that I am going, everyone may just get store bought gifts this year.
Kristie

Moneik said...

Hey no fair! We want to hear from you for the next two months. Don't go on hietus (or however you spell that word)! Although I'm going to have to do some private posts about my quilts for the wedding!