Thursday, November 8, 2007

$(%*#& Cold!!

Ughhhh I've gotten the cold that everyone seems to be passing around work. I could deal with it if it wern't for the fact that my neck is bothering me too. So it's a matter of take something for the cold or take something for the pain. I came home from work tonight. Laid down on the couch, had dinner and slept the rest of the night until Mike woke me up at 10:30 and told me to go to bed. I really needed to get my cleaning done for my Quilt retreat and well, that never happened.

5 comments:

Nancy-Rose said...

ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo!!!

Not THE cold!!! I can can totally sympathize.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I am sorry you're sick. And with the multi-state, not all in the same place, quilt retreat you're hosting right here....
I'm sure the house will look fine. Don't overdo when you're not feeling good. Ya know..I hear the perfect remedy for a cold is chicken soup and ...quilting. Take (make) two and call me in the morning. Feel better...Regina

Moneik said...

I sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Those colds always come at the worst possible time. Hope you feel better so you can enjoy your quilt retreat. Wish I could be there to have fun with all of you. Take care and rest up!

Kristie said...

I sure hope you get to feeling better. Take care of yourself and rest up!!
Kristie

Michelle said...

I can sympathize with the neck thing. Mine has been aching too. I think it is the weather changing all the time....and I have been sniffing too, but I think mine is total allergies with the crops coming down and the dust flying everywhere.

When I get up in the mornings, the first thing I think of is going to the chiropractor, but as the day goes on, it gets better. Icy Hot does wonders too. That reminds me...I think I'll pack some for my trip to Milwaukee!