Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dryer Sheet Book Marks

A few weeks ago my friend Nancy shared a tutorial on how to make dryer sheet bookmarks. I commented that they were cool and that I was going to have to drum up some dryer sheets since I don't have any - we use these "dryer ball" things instead.

Well....I got some exciting squishy mail this week. Now mind you, she sent these from Canada to the US and had emailed me saying that if an envelope came from her "postage due" not to go get it because it wasn't worth anything more than a joke. Ok, so I go and get the mail and it's squishy. I open it up and it was....are you ready for this...DRYER SHEETS!!! I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself. I think I've shown them to just about everyone I know because it's sooo funny!

Now I'll have to make myself some book marks. She even sent me little scraps to make them from! I think that will be on my to-do list next week.

5 comments:

Nancy-Rose said...

[snort] Glad they arrived, and made you laugh - that's exactly why I sent them.

Nancy

Moneik said...

Oh how funny! Don't you just love receiving fun packages? I put something in the mail to you today.

Kristie said...

That is just too cute!
kristie

Suzan said...

Thanks for supplying the link! I am going to whip up these for my quilting buddies for Christmas. We tease one of the gals all the time about saving lint from the dryer to make crafts...now I'll be collecting used dryer sheets!

jillquilts said...

That's too funny!