Saturday, November 10, 2007

Quilt Retreat Morning

It's about 7:15AM on Retreat Day Morning. I just got the call from Michelle & Louie saying that they're just passing through Madison. In about an hour they'll be here! Mom and I re-arranged the living room last night to set up for the retreat. Normally the couch is where the long table is. We've pushed it against the patio doors to gain some more room. We also bundled up some fat quarters for each of our quilters and a skein of yarn for our crocheter.




As you can tell...I still need to clean off my sewing table!!

We also had to grocery shop. Since Mom's a Campbell's Kid, I took her picture in front of the display of Pink Campbells Cans! I got Stuffed Pepper Soup and Chili made for today and my mom made Carmel Corn.


6 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Ok...I'm there with you all in spirit. Have a wonderful day and take lots and lots of pics....
We can photoshop me in later....LOL

and yeah...I'm still jealous....
I really gotta get me some friends...
Regina

Debi said...

I hope you have a great time this weekend. It is less than 3 weeks until the DFW gang get together. Not only do we have our local group, but 3 others from out of town are coming down. It will be a three day weekend for us!

Nancy-Rose said...

Wish I was there!

so....

very....

bored....

Moneik said...

Love the set up. I may have to take a couple pictures of our set up to show too. I can't believe all the room we have to work with. Hope you guys are having fun. I'm sure you are sewing into the night. We quit at 10:15.

Kristie said...

looks like you all are going to have a great time.
Kristie

jillquilts said...

Man, I can't believe that I missed the caramel corn! Love that stuff!