Sunday, November 11, 2007

Quilt Retreat - Random Thoughts

I forgot to mention in my post last night that Sherry brought me some beautiful Pink Roses. They are soooooo pretty. I love them, I love them, I LOVE THEM!!

I tried Mary Ellen's Best Press for the first time yesterday. I bought a bottle of it on a whim on Friday Night. Of course, I've never used starch or any other alternative before; just my iron and water if needed. I've got to say, I do love the way my fabric feels. I LOVE it's smell. Now you all know I'm allergic to EVERYTHING and this stuff doesn't bother me. Of course I have the Carribean Beach scent so I can't vouch for the others. (Jean, I don't think this would be for you though).






1 comment:

Moneik said...

Your roses are gorgeous! You'll love Mary Ellen's Best Press! I have the lavendar scent and it is wonderful. I didn't use a lot of starch before, but now I do. It just holds the fabric better.