Friday, November 30, 2007

A Quilters 12 Days of Christmas as Written by Cre8tive Quilter

On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me Three Fat Quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Four cutting mats, three fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five rotary blades, four cutting mats, thee fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six pairs of scissors, five rotary blades, four cutting mats, three fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven yards of batting, six pairs of scissors, five rotary blades, four cutting mats, three fat quarter, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight sewing needles, seven yards of batting, six pairs of scissors, five rotary blades, four cutting mats, three fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine yards of Moda, eight sewing needles, seven yards of batting, six pairs of scissors, five rotary blades, four cutting mats, three fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten types of rulers, nine yards of Moda, eight sewing needles, seven yards of batting, six pairs of scissors, five rotary blades, four four cutting mats, three fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven quilters quilting, ten types of rulers, nine yards of Moda, eight sewing needles, seven yards of batting, six pairs of scissors, five rotary blades, four cutting mats, three fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve Finished UFO's, eleven quilters quilting, ten types of rulers, nine yards of Moda, eight sewing needles, seven yards of batting, six pairs of scissors, five rotary blades, four ironing boards, three fat quarters, two spools of thread and a paper pieced pattern of a tree.


I wonder what my 12 days of Christmas costs?

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Did you make that up? How cute!

Carla said...

I love it! Can I use it at my stitch group's Christmas party next week? I can assign different people parts to sing and it'll be so fun!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Way to go it's so cute. Such talent.

Connie said...

That is GREAT!!!!!! Soooo fun! Time for an animated video to go with it! Love it love it love it!

Moneik said...

Oh I love it! I hope I get to be one of the 11 quilters! Great job and here's to a merry December and getting all the quilting goodies we want.

PW Quiltie Lady said...

According to my calculation that would be approximately $1950 assuming you had a guild quilting voluntarily as a gift. Assumptions include UFOs were approximately twin sized brought to a long armer :-)

I want that present!

Heather said...

I love it I think I am going to print it out and put it in my scrapbook.... Smiles

Heather