Friday, November 30, 2007

Quilty Accomplishments in November

Here's my monthly recap for November.

  1. Assembled top, added borders, quilted, bound, labeled, made pillow case for and gave Kassidy's Yellow Brick Road Quilt

  2. Bordered, quilted, bound Green & Tan Batik Pineapple Wallhanging.

  3. Made a quilting lady wallhanging top - gave it to my mom as hers to finish.

  4. Made the first 2 blocks for my Friday Night block of the Month Group

  5. Made Block #10 for my Moda U BOM

  6. Made 2 Holly Jolly Table runners - pieced, quilted & appliqued & bound them.

  7. Made 2 of the March Celestial Migraine Blocks for their BOM.

  8. Layered, quilted, bound and labeled my oval-ish blue & yellow pineapple table topper.

  9. Stippled the borders of my Yellow and Blue pineapple quilt and bound it.

  10. Put binding on 15 Project Linus Quilts, added borders to 4.

  11. Quilted a quilt top for my Cousin Jean

  12. Made 2 baby quilts from start to finish for Mackenzie.

  13. Assembled a Lap Size Yellow Brick Road Quilt

  14. Made 2 pairs of fleece pants and a dog toy for Holly.

  15. Quilted a twin sized 4-Patch flip quilt for my Mom

  16. Quilted my Mom's Watermelon 9-patch 84" x 123".

  17. Made the top of a table runner for a Christmas Gift.

  18. Made the top of a Gold & Purple Batik Wallhanging and started to quilt it.

  19. Started a Miranda Daybag.
  20. Made 11 Quilty Name Tags for Myself, Friends & Family

Wow...that's a lot. I just about made myself dizzy typing it all up!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, you are a busy girl! I am not even going to TRY to keep up with you, EVER, as I know it would be impossible!'

It's sleeting here, and the wind is blowing. I'm glad the move is over!

Nancy-Rose said...

wow! You DEFINITELY out-sewed me this month!

Here's to a productive, joyful December!

Maureen said...

I am not worthy! I agree with Michelle...I don't think I would ever be able to keep up with you! You are a POWER QUILTER!

Maureen

jillquilts said...

Yeah, the only reason that I was able to keep up with you a little was because I was off for a week! And I only did little things - you finished entire quilts! I am so not worthy! :D

Connie said...

Holy moley!!! Need I say anything more?

Moneik said...

Oh my goodness Jen! You've made circles around me and I thought I got a lot done. Congrats on a job well done!