Friday, November 2, 2007

Quilty Accomplishments in October

Taking an idea from Nancy Rose I decided I'd also start listing my quilting accomplishments at the end of each month.

  1. Egg Money Quilt, Block #2
  2. 14 Eclipse Quilt Squares donated for Quilt Pink at Patched Works
  3. ABC Quilt for Kassidy - Quilted, Bound, Labled and Delivered
  4. 6 Criss-Cross Coasters for Diane
  5. Haunted Hill Wall Hanging
  6. Bargello - Finished piecing the top, quilted it, bound by Michelle
  7. Turning Twenty Again - Quilted, Bound & on the Bed
  8. Eli's Yellow Brick Road Baby Quilt - From start to finish
  9. Eli's Carpenters Wheel Baby Quilt - From start to finish
  10. Made the blocks for 3 Yellow Brick Road Quilts - 1 Twin, 2 Lap
  11. Read 4 Books (2 Emilie Richards & Re-Read Books 6 & 7 of the Harry Potter Series)
  12. Made leaders for my Quilt Frame
  13. Created an Excel Quilt Book/Pattern Library
  14. Worked on Creating a Sewing Room

Wow, I didn't realize how much I did until I went to list it all out!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! That sure is alot. I just don't know how you do it all. I don't work outside the home and I still can't get that much done.
Kristie

Michelle said...

Here's my list.........NOTHING!

Gina said...

I'm not listing anything as I would be ashamed of how little I had done.
love and hugs xxx

jillquilts said...

I won't list anything either because I barely got anything done. 4 pillowcases and 2 pairs of pants for the kids. BAsically nothing. :( I really need to get to work and sew this month so that I can have accomplishments for November! :)

Moneik said...

Do you ever sleep? You accomplished so much! I got the borders on my B/W quilt and got it basted. I also made the baby size YBR. Now I just need to finish taking it out and quilting it. At least I found a better matching thread while I was in SF>