Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snowflake Table Runner

I've been working on a table runner for my friend Diane for Christmas. I was going to put the Snowflakes right next to each other but that really did nothing for it. So I tried them on point. Of course, I've never put something on point without a pattern so I ended up with triangles a little two small and some points are lopped off. But it still looks pretty. I think I'll use the lighter blue for the binding. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to quilt this one.






2 comments:

Moneik said...

I think putting them on point was definately a great idea. I'm sure she will love it. What did you set your width on for putting on the binding? I usually do 2 1/4" strips with my width at 5.4

Maureen said...

I think it is beautiful...it's even prettier in person! I got to see it at BOM. Lucky me. I think putting it on point was the greatest idea.