Friday, November 9, 2007

Strip Poker & Pie!

I'm a few days late blogging about it but Strip Poker was on Wednesday night. I think I stayed about "even" with the amount of strips that I left with. My Mom and Grandma work from the same pot and they had more than they could haul in their container. I don't remember how Sherry came out but Maureen lost and is talking about not coming back. =( I'm thinking of cutting and rolling some strips for her because I think that's what's holding her back.

We had a great time and lots of laughs. It was a larger group this time - 10 of us. So if you won a pot, you won big.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

You guys always have so much fun there! At least you didn't leave broke.

Kristie said...

Sounds like you had a great time. How is Maureen anyway? I noticed that she hasn't been blogging lately. We miss her!!!!!
Kristie