Monday, November 5, 2007

Woven Quilt Labels - Part 2

Well, I remembered where I ordered them from, It's Mine! USA. It just popped into my head.

A few people have asked about the saying on my labels. I found it years ago; I've put it on probably 90% of my quilts over the past 10 years. I typically write it out with these line breaks because that's the way it was written when I found it originally:

The best kind of sleep
Beneath Heaven above
Is under a Quilt
Handmade with love.

Since I only had 3 lines that I could work with for the label, It's Mine! USA helped me re-format it so that everything I wanted to fit, would.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks, Jen!!!!

Michelle said...

Where have you been all weekend? I missed you!

Moneik said...

These are so cool and I love the saying.