Monday, December 31, 2007

December Accomplishments

Wow...now that it's listed out I really got more accomplished thatn I thought I did....yet not as much as I had hoped.

  • 11 Name Tags
  • Yo-Yo Garland
  • 4 Block Keepers
  • Quilted my Moda Hexagon Quilt Top
  • 3 Miranda Day Bags
  • Assembled and bordered My Yellow Brick Road Lap Quilt Top
  • Quilted mom's Christmas 4 Patch Flip Top
  • Quilted the Yellow Brick Road & Bound YBR Quilt for Mom's Xmas Gift
  • Laptop Cozy
  • Tree skirt
  • 9 Snowflake Coasters
  • Snowflake Table Runner
  • Quilted a Log Cabin top for Jean
  • Made & Quilted a Fleece Quilt
  • 4 pairs of fleece pants
  • 1 Wonder Wallet

And what am I doing on this day that is just made for quilting? Yeah I'm sitting on the bed trying to figure out Quilters Cad (I swear I'm an idiot because I don't get it) and watching a CSI marathon. I should be finishing my mom's Miranda.


I'm also thankful to each and every one of you that read my blog. I just reached 40,000 hits!! Thanks!!


Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Sweetie! I love you and feel so blessed to have you in my life.

Anonymous said...

40,149 now!!! I am so happy to be able to read your blog again!!! Hubby got me a new computer for Christmas, and the first thing I did was hook it up and logged onto here.....LOL Now I can read yours, and Kristies and "Peony" and Jills blogs again........and I can post pictures....yea!!!

-trina

Hazel said...

How can we not read your blog ,you keep us all on our toes and besides your a hoot LOL

Kristie said...

You really got alot done this month, as usual!

We always enjoy reading your blog! It is always so interesting and fun.
Kristie

Beth said...

That is alot of hits...and alot done in December! Wtg! Happy New Year!

jillquilts said...

Definitely a lot of hits! And you really did get a lot done! This reminds me - I need to do my December summary.

Nancy-Rose said...

You go girl!!!

susanm said...

You got so much done the past year.
Congratulations.

Moneik said...

Wow, your December was super productive. Are you sure you have stuff to keep you busy in Jan?