Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fleece Pants - One Step Closer

Well, it's 12:40AM and I just finished two pairs of fleece pants. One red pair for my dad and a navy blue pair for his wife Lynda. God I hope they fit. I had no idea how long to make them. But since they're just for around the house perhaps it won't matter. At least that's what I'm telling myself. LOL

Tomorrow morning I'll get up early and finish up her Miranda Bag. Once I get that finished I can work on my Mom's. If there's still time left I'll get to Wonder Wallets and Zippered Pouches. Maybe even a tissue cover or two.

I can dream can't I??

5 comments:

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I went to bed about that time too. I took a nice little nap and then I got up and worked on my table runner. Problem is I used the entire charm pack and now it's to have an outside border and I'll have to see if I have anything in my stash that will go and use that.

Kristie said...

I'm sure they will like them. I had planned on making some for the boys, but still haven't gotten around to it yet.
Kristie

Maureen said...

Yeah Jen! You go girl! I am so glad you got both pairs of pants done! I am sure they will love them.

Okay pants down...next Miranda! You are a sewing maniac! LOL!

Moneik said...

I'm sure they will love the pants. I know Paul really loves his and can't wait to put them on when he gets home after work. Have fun sewing.

Anonymous said...

Wow... Fleece Pants... how corny can you get. If someone tried to shove those off on me I'd put them in my bottom drawer and give them away at Christmas. They'll never use them. Maybe they'd wear them once or twice... that is IF you got the right size which I sincerly doubt. Good Luck With That. Anyway, no offense but I think you're losing a long lost battle there... pants, bags... WALLETS! I'm glad that you're not related to ME!!!! I don't need any of that junk.