Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's a Christmas Miracle!!!

I never thought I'd see the day. Our apartment complex installed a new appliance into our apartment. Since the day we moved in, 8-1/2 years ago we've had to run the dryer three times in order to dry a load of clothing. Over the past year they've been around to fix the washer multiple times and it finally bit the big one.


We did a load of towels last night and it actually dried in ONE cycle. Wow...I'm in shock!!





Mike and I went to see National Treasure Book of Secrets last night. It was really good. I really enjoyed the first movie and it sounds like there will be a third too!! We ran into Julie, her husband and her nephew as we were leaving.



I also got a Birthday Present in the mail yesterday from Michelle & Louie. An adorable Snowman that hangs from it's own special hanger, pad of paper and a box of YLI thread that came in it's own special box. I can't wait to play with the thread!!






Thank you so much Michelle & Louie!!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Well, happy birthday to you:0) What a wonderful washer and dryer! Your so lucky! A great Aunt of mine, years ago, would always get me an Amaryllis. They are a fun plant. God luck with yours :0)

Kristie said...

Lucky You! Very nice gifts! Glad you got a new dryer too.
Kristie

Gina said...

what lovely gifts. I love the snowman hanging

love and hugs xxx

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Congratulations on the new appliances! There's nothing greater than working appliances. My question, though, is, where in your apartment is your laundry room? I just can't figure that out! DO TELL!

Diana Laurence said...

Holy carp, Jen, it IS a Christmas miracle that you got the washer/dryer at last! Now you can dry all those wet towels from the water leak...I mean, I KNOW how much nicer this will make your holiday!!!

jillquilts said...

Woo hoo!! A new washer and dryer! That's awesome! And what great little presents you got, too! I am such a load, I didn't even send you a real birthday card! I can't wait to see National Treasure 2. I want to go this weekend and I will go by myself if I have to, gosh darnit! ;)