Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Poker & Pie

My Mom and I met Maureen & Sherry for dinner at Baker's Square. I gave them each the name tags that I had made for them. So that's 4 we know the recipients of out of 11...I wonder who the other 7 are? =) Sherry won't be at our Class and Party next week so she brought each of us a little present this week, she gave each of us a charm pack. Sigh, I love fabric.

Off to Strip Poker at the Patched Works we went. There were two tables of players this month. We were at the "Pro" table. I think that was code for "people who don't pay attention and get really loud." I don't think we had one big winner or loser this month but as always it was fun.

Afterwards we went back to Baker's Square for our traditional pie. Julie and Terri joined us and we had lots of laughs!!

When I got home I worked a bit on Christmas presents.

6 comments:

Moneik said...

Sounds like you had lots of laughs!

Connie said...

What a fun evening! You are lucky that your Mom sews and quilts--I think that is really neat that you can share stuff like this outing together!

PW Quiltie Lady said...

The pro table just happened to make sure you guys could sit together! :-) I actually planned on mixing everyone up. Must do that next time!!

Michelle said...

I am envious of you....and now I see Julie has another open house this weekend. Well, I know where you will be for part of the day!
Have fun!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Good morning, Jen! The ground is all white here, but I haven't heard how much snow we got yet. Have a good day!
Michelle