Saturday, December 8, 2007

Quilting, Quilting and more Quilting

So far today Mom and I have gone to the Patched Works for their Holiday Open House and to get our new coupon books and we've started sewing. I just finished the quilting on her 4-Patch Flip and I'm getting ready to load up her Yellow Brick Road. This quilt took three full bobbins of Bottom Line and one that wasn't worth filling...I think I sewed maybe a 1/4 pass with it. The top is Red, Star Brand.



Last night Mom brought me over a box of Godiva Chocolate as an early Birthday Present. It's a beautiful box, it's blue suede with Sworovsky Crystals. I think some of my sewing notions will go in the box once I'm finished with the box of Chocolate.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

I especially love the colors in the 4 patch flip quilt, and the quilting looks great! The other quilt looks great too. Could you pass me a chocolate? Thanks!

Nancy-Rose said...

Loving that box! Tiffany blue with bling....darn near as yummy as the chocolate. Don't be greedy, pass one over here, dear!

Kristie said...

The chocolates look so YUMMY! I love chocolate! I think that quilt is soooo pretty! I love the colors they are very vibrant!
Kristie

Heather said...

That is a beautiful Christmas quilt. and your box of chocolates is stunning.. What a way to hide sewing notions.. smiles

Heather

Gina said...

what a beautiful box, and chocolates in it aswell that makes it even more special.

love and hugs xxx

Moneik said...

Oh I love the quilt even more with the quilting. I'm sure your mom loves it. I want one of those chocolates too! I love the box.