Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo it's a snow day! This is only the second snow day I've ever had in all the years that I've been working. Our last one was the first Friday in December last year.

Let's see. I should work on laundry. I should stay in my PJ's. Ok, so I get crabby if I haven't had a shower so I'll shower and then go back into a fresh pair of fleece pants. I can play on my laptop guilt free and I can work on my homemade Christmas gifts.

I hope you've got a snow day too!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm jealous. Because I don't work I don't know the excitement of having a day off. I'd have showered and then got back into a clean pair of PJ's, but that's just me.

love and hugs xxx

Heather said...

I wish that I could have a snow day too. Its wednesday for me here at work so I'm excited I only have 2 more days. Most weekends as long as I don't have to go out I sit in my PJ's but it's just me and 3 meows so no one will know.

Heather