Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snow, Glorious Beautiful Snow


Mom and I did a little driving around after we hit the Patched Works today. I shot 41 pictures and only had 2 duds....which is just amazing considering this was just out of my digital camera, not my good camera. The curving road that you see is one that Mike and I bike on during summer and Mom was actually driving and I had my hand outside the window snapping pictures!! It's in Greenfield Park. The pictures that are a few before and after the one with the dog carrying the giant stick...in the background that is the Greenfield Park Lagoon that you see frozen over.

The slideshow cuts a lot of the pictures off. You might be better taking a gander at the full album using the link above and flipping through one picture at a time.

So as I said, we went to the Patched Works earlier. We needed to use our Free Fat Quarter Coupon. I also needed some fabric for a project I'm working on but wouldn't you know it I couldn't visualize the shade that I needed. Oh well, I guessed. When we got back to my Mom's I cut out 6 pairs of fleece pants. We had dinner and she brought me home. I'm supposed to be sewing said pants. Don't I procrastinate well?
Of course now Mike is in the Sewing Room playing poker online. I've GOT to get in there and finish up the things that I've been working on so I can start the new year off working on things for ME.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm so jealous! I love the snow! I think we have only had 1 inch of snow this whole Winter! :( Send some my way!
Kristie

Hazel said...

Pictures are very pretty but you can keep the snow LOL

Carol Van Rooy said...

I'm with hazel...you can keep it.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

For the first time ever I thought the snow looked pretty. But, I"m done with it now and it can go away.

Maureen said...

I love the snow...the views that is and for Emma to bound through. To drive on when the roads are not cleared ... now that is another thing. There was enough that the Camaro and I couldn't make it up our driveway without it being snowblown! Maybe next year I will have a plow put on Mark's truck ... boy would that be nice and quick!

jillquilts said...

Yeah, you need to hurry up and get the 'crap' done so that you can start working on the good stuff. Of course, I am doing the same thing! Organizing the spare bedroom, checking blogs, surfing the net... Why oh why can't I just sit down at Bubba?!?!

Moneik said...

I would love to have that snow for a while. We haven't had hardly any and I'm really wishing we'd have a nice pretty snow like that.

Michelle said...

Loved the pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post them for us to enjoy!