Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yo-Yo Garland

I just finished sewing together all of the yo-yo's that I've been working on for Garland. It sure doesn't look like much but after measuring it, it is 12 feet long. We have a pretty small tree so maybe it's enough. I guess I won't know until we put the tree up. If not, I have plenty more yo-yo's already cut that I can use to continue on.



My Yo-Yo Garland is has been featured on Joan Hawley's Lazy Girl Designs blog as one of 10 Quick Holiday Projects and Ideas.

9 comments:

Maureen said...

Ohhhh so pretty! I can't wait to see your tree! How Cute!!!!

Maureen

Kristie said...

I love it! You will have to post a photo of your tree when you get it up. Great Job
Kristie

jillquilts said...

Very cute!

Vera said...

cute idea for garland, I can't wait to see it on your tree.

Moneik said...

Oh it's so cute and you've gotten so much done.

Kelly Jurek said...

Jen- how cute! You rock - I wish I could accomplish a quarter of what you are able to create!! Way to go.

AJ said...

What a great idea and a wonderful addition to any tree.

Anonymous said...

Joann Fabrics is a great store which provides all fresh online discounted coupons.....

Hakan said...

I love it! You will have to post a photo of your tree when you get it up. Great Job. I had seen a craft like this at Joann. But I couldn't buy it because I have not joann fabrics coupons :)