Friday, December 7, 2007

Yo Yo-in & Sewin

Mom came over for dinner tonight. Mike made this awesome shredded chicken. YUM! We both ended up taking naps on the couch. When I woke up I worked on Yo-Yo's for awhile and then I joined Mike in the Quilting Studio. No, he wasn't quilting, he was on the computer and watching wrestling. I started sewing borders on a quilt of mine and a Christmas present.


Here's my quilt top.

Tomorrow my plan is to be up and showered early. I'd like to get Mom's quilt on the frame right away and get it quilted so she can put her binding on and start using it. It's a Christmas Quilt so time is of the essence!! Mom is going to come over to sew and then we'll run over to Patched Works for their Holiday Open House.

3 comments:

Suzan said...

Isn't the "Yellow Brick Road" pattern wonderfully versatile? It is one of my favorites because it goes together so quickly and it is pretty mindless to piece. Your new one looks lovely!

Kristie said...

Love your new quilt top! It is very pretty and I love the colors. Great Job! You are killing me, here I can't even get in the mood to sew.
Kristie

Moneik said...

Oh I love your new quilt top! It looks so bright and cheery.