Monday, January 7, 2008

Ahhh, the Muppets

Now, I'm Scooter & Ernie...what the heck does THAT mean?? Do they go together?

You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"


Now all I need is a "What Fraggle are You? Quiz and my life can be complete.

On second thought, where are the "What type of fabric or genre of fabric are you?" quizes?

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Okay, Jen I'm "Scooter" too. You think you combinatiion was bad, mine is Scooter and Oscar the Grouch!! How is that for ODD?
Kristie

quiltin cntrygrl said...

It says I'm animal and that I was cookie monster on the other.. hmmm.. Well I guess they are pretty close to each other..lol

Michelle said...

I'm Scooter too! Hmmmmm....maybe everyone is Scooter!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I've been three different caracters so I guess anyones guess is a good one.

Maureen said...

Okay I am Kermit on this one and Bert on the other one. Okay that is an odd combo!

Maureen

Carol Van Rooy said...

you've been TAGGED, check out my blog for details.

Gina said...

I'm Scooter aswell but I wanted to be Animal as he's my favourite

love an dhugs xx

Nancy-Rose said...

I did the very scientific quiz too. The results? Miss Piggy! Something about being a complete Diva. LOL - does that describe me, or what?

Nancy