Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baker's Square

Mike and I were trying to figure out where to go to dinner tonight when he said, "I'd say Baker's Square but that would be infringing on your quilters." That struck me pretty funny and we went anyway. It was like eating with my Mom...I had the Chicken Ceaser Pita and Mike had Mom's traditional French Dip. I can look at any menu and pick out in my head what she will order and 90% of the time I'm right unless she knows I'm guessing and then will pick something else just for a laugh. We had pie too; Mike was French Silk and I tried Lemon Supreme since I had never had it. It was good, but I don't need to have it again. I've been on a Triple Berry kick but my heart will always belong to Lemon Meringue.

We headed over to Best Buy to exchange our PITA wireless router. Mike went at lunch and swapped our cable modem for a different one at Time Warner just to rule that out. I'll give installing it a shot this weekend. Mike's ready to call out the Geek Squad and to me that's admitting defeat. We'll see.

I have this spot on my heat that HURTS insanely. I'd ask Mike to take a look to see what's going on back there but he'd just look at me like I was smoking something. I'm better off asking my Mom to look tomorrow. It hurts more when I don't touch it than when I do. Maybe my brains are leaking out.

I ordered leg extenders today for my Little Gracie II from the Grace Company. I found that I spend a lot of time with my neck bent looking to see where I'm going. With the neck I have it takes days to recover. It's just not worth the pain. So fine, $50. When she told me the shipping amount I just about died...$18. OMG, it's a 10 pound box. Oh well. Not going to argue because there's not a darn thing I can do about it. Especially when it's equivalent to a massage that I won't need to have. =) And of course, they come with leveling mounts and you know what that means...I'll be checking out the thread size as soon as they come so I can replace them with Mounts from my company. I'll go with the Mighty Mounts again if they're the proper thread size.


2 comments:

Moneik said...

Glad to hear you are getting the adjusters. I'm sure they will really help your neck and back. Sounds like you and Mike had a fun evening out.

Michelle said...

I added 6" to each leg and what a difference. I don't think I could do it without them!