Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Big Tan Monster

I've just unleashed the big tan monster....the 30 Yard bolt of Hobbs 80/20 batting that I got from my Dad and Lynda for my birthday. I had hoped to keep it in its bag because it would stay dog hair free but...once it was out of the box I noticed how dirty and nasty the bag itself was.

Since my Mom, Dad & Lynda are all curious how many quilts I can get out of this bolt, I'm going to keep a list of how much I use for each project just to get an idea of how fast or how slowly I go through this bolt.


4 comments:

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see how many that you get out of this! 30 yards should do several projects, but I guess it all depends on the size of the quilt. I guess the first one to be quilted will be that beautiful dresden???? I love it!

Oh, you will have to drop by and read my last post on my blog, you will think it's funny!
Kristie

Maureen said...

Keep us updated as to how many quilts you get out of the roll!

It's taking me forever to type as I just finished my nails!

Maureen

Moneik said...

I can't wait to find out how many quilts you get out of that roll. I might have to consider purchasing one myself.

jillquilts said...

Yeah, I am interested in hearing how many things you get done with this roll, too!