Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Broke my Bum

Talk about craziness!! I woke up this morning to get ready for BOM and got a call from my cousin Tracey. My Uncle Bob had been in a car accident was fine but awaiting an MRI on his hip. As I left the house I slipped and fell walking to the garage. Our downstairs neighbor was in the parking spot tightening up his trailer so he could put his snowmobile on. He said My head just missed the corner of his trailer by about 2 inches. We went to Bits & Pieces for Block of the Month and my pain began to grow.

I came home finally and this is what I saw...my little dog...mocking me by sitting on a pillow. These throw pillows by the way spend 99% of their time on the floor because she thinks they're HER'S. We actually keep 2 bed pillows on the couch because those she'll leave alone unless she's nestled into them sleeping.

Princess Holly

That's it, that's all the attention span I have!! I've been writing this post for about 15 hours now.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, you know, they say animals are really tuned in to what happens to their 'owners'. She was just telling you how to take care of yourself!

But Jen, what I really want to know is, does Holly usually play with hammers?

Kristie said...

Hope you are feeling better. I'm you have been in alot of pain. Take it easy and rest up.
Kristie

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Is it any better today? Try sitting that hiney in a tub of hot hot water if you can. They told me it would help, I just can't stand to sit in a tub myself. Take care of yourself and wear cleats in the winter.
Regina in MI

Maureen said...

Ohh Jen I hope you are feeling better soon!

Take care of yourself.

Maureen

jillquilts said...

Don't you know - animals run the houses they live in??