Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's not broken, it's just a bad Bum

=)

We did decide to go to the Walk in clinic. I wanted to make sure that nothing was broken. Mainly because I wanted to know if I'd be hurting anything when I sat different ways. Now that I know all is well I don't have to worry about making it worse. The radiologist wasn't in so they'll get back to me in a day or two but the MD didn't see anything wrong. He's more concerned about my joint but so far all looks well and I was sent on my way with heavy duty ibuprofen.

I think I'll hang out for a while on the couch and then I have a quilt top that I'd like to put together. If that doesn't go well then I'll throw my black block of the month on the frame.

I was told the pain and swelling aren't at their peak yet. It will continue to get worse in the next day or two.

7 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Sorry you have to go through this. Hang in there. Time heals all butts?
Regina in MI

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Maybe you need one of those inflattable doughnuts so when you sit it will take the pressure off your tail bone.

jillquilts said...

Glad that nothing is broken! Keep getting better!

Hazel said...

Oh that sounds so painful ,take care

Rose Marie said...

Yikes .... now that is what I call a pain in the butt... Take care and hopefully it eases in time.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hope the pain lessens for you. Thank goodness you didn't hit your head in the fall. What would we do without you for inspiration. Take it easy and hopefully you will be pain free soon.
Deb (vtquilter)

Moneik said...

Hope you are felling lots better in the near future.