Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Misc Stuff

I actually made it through the entire day at work sitting on my bad bum. Wooo hoo. I dropped a quilt off at my Mom's; she's going to bind it.

The only thing quilty that I got done was loading my Black block of the month quilt onto the frame. I'll start to quilt it tomorrow.

Mom, Mike & I went out to dinner. We took Mike's truck and it was a riot and a half to watch my mom get into it since it doesn't have running boards on. I really wish I would have had the forethought to to pull out my digital camera and take a movie of the hilarity that ensued.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Yeah! I am glad that you made it through the day...I am sure it was a long day.

Okay I wish I would have been able to see your Mom getting into the truck!

jillquilts said...

Glad that you made it through the day! Your poor mom! I am sure that a video would have been hysterical!!

Michelle said...

Well, being short, like Cindy, I know it must have been QUITE a challenge. Hugs to Cindy for taking it on!

Glad your Bum made it through the day.

Carol Van Rooy said...

Is this the old truck or have you gotten a new truck? Forgive me, it's been a crazy day.

Moneik said...

I can just imagine. Paul's mom is short too and it's hilarious to watch her swing her way in. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Hey now I thought I did pretty good in getting into the front of the truck. OK now trying to get into the back now that would have been worth a video.

Regina said...

Somehow I thought the running boards were wrapped up in the original purchase - or did that change?

Being short also - it would be most comical for me to try that.