Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pie

Did you know yesterday was National Pie Day and we missed it? Julie heard about it on her way home from the shop last night and emailed me about it. Pie...we always do Patched Works and Pie, that's just the way it works.

Mom, Maureen, Sherry...I just don't know how I'll go on in life having missed Pie day. We better get to have some on the 29th. We can have a fork "toast" and sigh in utter happiness while eating our pie.

Anyone find it ironic that there's a CAKE store next to the Patched Works and we go somewhere else for PIE??

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yesterday was pie day and I missed it? Guess I'll have to get some on my way into work tonight.. Have a great evening.. thanks for the laughs before I head into work tonight.. crossing fingers we wont work saterday... that leaves me (after today) 10 days in this command 9 if I check out early on the 8th which may be the plan

Heather

Moneik said...

Oh how funny! I heard that on the radio and thought of you guys.

Maureen said...

Ohh My God!!!!! How did we miss such an auspicious occasion? Why didn't Julie move Batik Club so that it was on National Pie Day??? LOL Okay enough kidding around...I know I will be eating a slice on the 29th.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Oh now I'm sad how in the world did we miss pie day? This might call for drastic measures like pie on the weekend too.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I love pie!

Regina said...

I thought EVERY day was pie day???