Monday, January 28, 2008

While I was sleeping

While I was napping yesterday, Mike was copying a few of my quilting shows from the DVR box to a DVD. I woke up to find this adorable DVD sitting on top of my laptop. He's getting pretty smart with his label making!!

Quilting Shows DVD

I mean, he actually went into my photo files and added one of my pictures to the sticker!! I'm way impressed. The super cute thing that he doesn't realize is that one of the episodes on the DVD is a Quilt In A Day, the quilt that he used for my label is from Quilt in a Day!!

Alas, I stayed home from work today to nurse my bum and everything is cleared off the DVR. Darn Writers Strike!!! I'm watching the Price is Right...I think it's one of Mike's favorite shows but for me it's a bit of a nightmare.

I'm on my final season of Little House on the Prairie. In fact, I think I'm down to only having 2 episodes out of 9 seasons to go. I'm kind of sad, I've been working my way through these for the past 2-3 years. I swear there's other episodes that I've yet to see. Hrmph.

9 comments:

Moneik said...

I'm so impressed with Mike's label! I need him to teach me how to do that. It looks so cool with your quilt on it. Hope you are feeling better today. My co-worker and I are off to visit the new quilt shop at lunch today. My mom should be working there too.

Michele said...

awww...that's so sweet.
DH would do this if I ASKED him to, but not something he would think up on his own.

Kristie said...

Now how sweet is that? Now I feel bad that we sometimes give him such a hard time.
Kristie

Michelle said...

That Mike sure is a sweetie, isn't he?

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Wow...that hubby of yours deserves something special. Make him another pair of fleece pants. Ok, maybe not.
How's the bum? Hope you're feeling better...by the way...did you crack it? LOL...ahahhahaa...I made myself laugh. Man, I'm so weird lately....
Regina in MI

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

What a cool label on the CD. I was just sitting here laughing at Regina's joke at the end of her post.

Carol Van Rooy said...

That makes up for the bummed bum 100%.

Amelia said...

You have a wonderful husband! I am sure you give him "the what for" at times but this is making up for the "bad" times.

Take care of your hurt.

Regina said...

Nice job Mike - wow - brownie points for him!

I can't watch Little House when I craft - I always get teary eyed and that is not good for precision work...

Love that show - sniff sniff!