Friday, February 15, 2008

The couch is obsolete

I've been home now for 45 minutes. This mattress is the bomb!! I got a memory foam pillow; an actual pillow shaped one; Mike got the u shaped one. I've been using the u-shaped type for years so I wanted to try something new. Anyway, I'm able to sit up in bed, against the head board with my single pillow behind me and I'm really freaking comfortable. I may never leave the bedroom again except to quilt. I'm so enamored by this mattress that I haven't even opened the box to my new No-Flex carriage for my Gracie Frame yet.

I think there should be memory foam couches.

I tried to take a nap and I'm wide awake. I can always take a nap; except for today! On the other hand, it is MUCH taller than our old mattress. We'll have to keep an eye on Holly. If she struggles too much, then we'll just have to modify our frame or get her stairs.

10 comments:

Kristie said...

That is so cool! I'm glad that you like it!!!
Kristie

Hazel said...

Great now you need to slow down and enjoy it .I have the U shaped pillow and love it ,it did take a while to get used to it .

Maureen said...

Ohh I would really like a new mattress and a memory foam like the Temprapedic one sounds like a great one.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Sounds wonderful...nothing like a great nights sleep....
Have a great weekend, too!
Regina in MI

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Little stairs for Holly would make her feel like a princess.

Carol Van Rooy said...

Remember you can't stay in bed forever, or you'll wear out the memory cells (HEHEHE)

Suzan said...

Your mattress sounds divine! Now, about a "memory foam couch"...doesn't memory foam conform to the shape of your body? I would have a heart attack if my couch cushions took on the shape of my butt! :)

Regina said...

I have stairs for my kitties - they love it - and my toddler likes to use them, too.

Many happy nights of sleep (or no sleep wink wink) to you!!

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

My first visit to your blog, and I know I'm going to like you when the first thing I read seems to be that you're worried that the dog won't be able to get on the bed! My kind of girl.

Moneik said...

Oh enjoy the bed. I'm sure there's a reason you can't sleep! What an awesome gift for Valentine's Day. We're talking about getting a queen with our wedding money.