Friday, February 29, 2008

February Accomplishments or lack there of

I think this might be my month with the least accomplishments ever. It's not a good feeling. =(

-3 Valentine's Day Postcards
-Valentine's Day Pillow Case
-Started Eclipse Quilt
-Quilted and Bound my Black & Bright Block of the month quilt
-Kristie's Quilt - Assembled the top, added borders, quilted, bound and shipped off.
-Quilted a Fleece Blanket for Holly and tried Dwirling for the first time.
-Purchased a new mattress....it's freaking wonderful!!
-Made 2 blocks for my Moda-U Quilt and assembled the top.
-Assembled and Quilted "A Bit Askew" for my Aunt Karen.
-Ripped a CD-ROM Drive apart, fixed it and re-assembled it.
-Made the big switch from a Dell MP3 player to a more mainstream iPod Nano.



7 comments:

jillquilts said...

Hey, that is still a lot that you did! I am putting my list up later today.

Regina said...

...oh that's all you did??? Geesh - I get tired just reading your list!!!

Don't forget - it was a short month!!

Kelly said...

Hi Jen! I love your blog, it's so much fun to read. I wanted to tell you I love the Pandora Radio, what a cool idea and so easy! Your quilts are awesome, you really do a great job on them.

Nancy-Rose said...

Are you kidding me? You got TONS done this month! I may just have to cyber smack you (HUGS!)

Nancy

Kristie said...

As always a HUGE list! You amaze me with how much you get done and still have a job!!! I stay at home and still don't accomplish that much. I still love my quilt and will cherish it forever!
Kristie

Moneik said...

Great job getting so many things accomplished. I feel like I didn't get much done this month either. March is sure to be a longer month with more accomplishments!

Sandra said...

As always you have done so much.I just can't seem to get that much done.