Friday, February 8, 2008

Gone With the Wind

Giggle. if you ask, it comes to you!! Maureen found me a Gone with the Wind Quiz!!







Which Character from 'Gone With The Wind' are you?




You are Mammy. You are one tough cookie. You are strong, loyal and can see right through any bull. You take great care in watching out for your loved ones and will do anything in your power to make them happy without compromising your position.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code




5 comments:

Regina said...

ooh - too funny! I am Scarlett - which I so did not see coming. Wow!
Hey - if you ever get the chance, read Rhett Butler's People - great book!

Kristie said...

Gone With The Wind is my favorite movie of all time. I rented it a few weeks ago and then the next weekend I rented Scarlet! I can never tire of these movies.

I took the quiz and I am Melanie!
Kristie

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I took the quiz too and I came out Mammie too, I never saw that coming so I'll take the test again.

Maureen said...

I told Jen that I took the test the first time and it came back Mammy....then I thought about it and I realized I really didn't read the questions too closely....then I took it two more times and the next two times I was Scarlett.

jillquilts said...

I am Scarlett, too! You can be Mammy to my Scarlett when you have the baby and then come and live here. I knew it would all work out as I had planned! :D