Friday, February 1, 2008

January Accomplishments

It was a busy January that's for sure. I didn't meet all of my January goals but I made a huge dent!!

  1. Mom's Penguin Miranda Day Bag, 2 Wonder Wallets, 2 Zippered Pouches
  2. Quilted a Fleece blanket for my Grandma
  3. Read Deanna Farve's book - Don't Bet Against Me
  4. Quilted & Bound my Yellow Brick Road Quilt
  5. Quilted Sherry's American Heart Association Quilt
  6. Put binding on my Moda Chocolat Hexagon Quilt
  7. Made 2 blocks for my Friday Night BOM
  8. Made 2 blocks for my Moda U BOM
  9. Made 3 Pin Cushion Chickens
  10. Added outer borders on my Black BOM quilt & got 90% of the quilting done
  11. Put binding on 10 Project Linus Quilts
  12. Got kicked out of a Yahoo group for taking on the quilt police
  13. Made 3 Blocks for a Friendship Quilt, assembled the quilt top, added borders and quilted it.
  14. Quilted & Bound a Moda Valentine's Day Wall Hanging
  15. Made Fleece Pants for Mike
  16. Quilted and bound my tree skirt
  17. Started my own Yahoo group and Blog Ring
  18. Quilted and bound my Sunflower Dresden Plate Quilt
  19. Bought a new Truck
  20. Busted my Bum
  21. Made Holly a new bandanna
  22. Daisy Miranda Day Bag for class sample

Wow....I got a LOT done this month. I'm proud of my accomplishments!!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Jen, it looks great! Love it!
You sure did get a lot accomplished in January, and you have every right to be proud!

Carla said...

Way to go! You're such an inspiration. I want to be you when I grow up!

Anonymous said...

OMG - I need a nap just reading your January accomplishments! Way to go Jen... Hope the butt is healing and thanks for starting the web ring!
Deb (vtquilter0)

CatQuilter said...

Do you ever sleep!? You got more done in one month than I even try to tackle in a year. Congratulations! BTW - I've had my Grace Frame for eight months - quilted three quilts on it thus far, so I'm still getting the hang of it.
Hugs,
Cathy

Hazel said...

I swear I am going to start calling you Wonder Women how the heck do you get so much accomplished ?I'm home all day and I still couldn't do it .Great work as always ,now could you come help me LOL

Moneik said...

Wow, and here you kept saying you hadn't done that much. I'm simply amazed at all the things you made this month. Great job!

Cindy said...

Wow Jen!!!!!! That's great!!! Keep up the great work!
Cindy

Maureen said...

Wow you sure do get a lot done! Look forward to seeing what you get done in February!

Also hope you butt is unbroken!!! LOL...actually I hope you are feeling better. Well it is off to bed for me to let my migraine medication do it's thing...hopefully!

Maureen

Debi said...

You did great with all of those finishes. I did not do that well at all.

swooze said...

Great accomplishments. January was light for me but I am going like gang busters in February!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Wow .. when I get settled and re-organized I hope to get some more projects done. I think creating your group and the blog ring count as 2 seperate accomplishments.

Heather