You probably all are thinking that I fell off the face of the earth. Really, I haven't. I just haven't had time lately to comment on everyone's blogs. I'm hoping to get to that later tonight.
I've spent most of my day today working on my Moda-U block of the month quilt. I realized that one of my blocks was the complete wrong size. I think it was off by a good 1/2 inch. I'm pretty sure I mis-printed my Triangulations paper when I made the 1/4 square triangles. It's ok because I didn't like the colors in the block to begin with. This is my new block number 7.
Here's the old.
The green was just much too overpowering in the original. I like it a lot better with the lighter green.
Here's my top all assembled. Now it only needs borders.
It's getting a piano key border but I thought it needed a little punch before that got added so I put a narrow burgundy border on.
Now I'll cut my binding. Then I'll take all of the leftovers and start sewing together the piano key border. I think it's going to look really nice once it's all together. Hopefully I'll have another picture to show before the end of the night.