Saturday, March 1, 2008

Audio Books, A Huge Sigh of Relief

Actually, I think that sigh is coming more from the hubster than from me. He'll be so happy he doesn't have to hear me bitch about this particular topic any longer.

I've finally figured out how to rip an audio book from a cd into iTunes and have the whole disk be ONE track, not several. AND, I learned how to change the file extension so that they file away nicely under the 'Audiobooks' section. I can now rip my Harry Potter audio books onto my laptop and upload them all nice and neat onto my ipod as I'd like to listen. I even just went onto e-bay and purchased the 7th book on cd. I hadn't gotten it sooner because it felt like a waste when I couldn't listen on an mp3 player.

I feel like I conquered the world!! This is something that's been plaguing me for about 2 years now.

I finally was able to figure it out because of a wonderful TUTORIAL that I found online.

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Good for you! I'm not very smart when it comes to things like that!
Kristie

Suzan said...

Congratuations! Don't you just love it when you can find real help on the internet?

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I'm a believer...that there is nothing you can't do! Way to go and glad it makes you so happy, which in turn makes hubby happy...hehehehehe
Regina in Mi

Carol Van Rooy said...

I sure this won't be the last we hear of this (HEHEHE). You crack me up just reading about it.

Moneik said...

Glad to hear you figured it out. I really need to spend some time learning how to use mine better.

Amelia said...

We always knew you were talented...this just goes to prove the fact!

Morah said...

Oh gosh! This is the bane of my existence! The problem is I don't have an ipod and the &*)&*^ Rhapsody is so hard to work within....I would LOVE to figure out how to properly get my books to the mp3 player. I'm so jealous!