Monday, March 3, 2008

A Lot of Rotary Cutting

Tonight I went to Frank's to help Wendy cut for Block of the month. She's got 72 people signed up so it's far too much for one person to do. Maureen, Judy (I think that's her name), Wendy and her daughter cut for about 3 hours and got THREE blocks cut. Now that's an accomplishment! But it makes me wonder, all that cutting and yet I can't motivate myself to cut up my scraps, or put aside the time for it.



I was starting to get really nervous about my class on Thursday. Then I found out I have 4 students and I know 2 of them. I'm starting to feel a little better about that.



2 comments:

Moneik said...

Wow! That's a lot of cutting for one day. Do you have a wrist left? Good luck with your class tonight. You'll do amazing and they'll be begging to have you teach them other purses. Have a great time!

Regina said...

Watch out for Miranda - once you teach one and word spreads - you will be beating them back with a yardstick!

Have a great class! I know you will be a Marvelous teacher!