Monday, March 31, 2008

Quilty Accomplishments in March

  • Finished 'A Bit Askew' Wallhanging for my Aunt Karen
  • Taught my first Quilting Class - the Lazy Girl Miranda Day Bag
  • Made a smaller 9 block 'A Bit Askew Wallhanging for my Grandma, quilted it
  • Sewed my 'Eclipse' squares into blocks
  • Quilted 2 Yellow Brick Road quilts for my friend Moneik
  • Started to learn EQ6
  • Sewed my finger
  • Made an 'A Bit Askew' Miranda Day Bag
  • Finished Maureens Miranda Day Bag
  • Worked on my POL UFO #7 - Christmas Stockings
  • Hung out with Michelle, Louie & my Mom during a snow storm
  • Made an apron to wear at PW
  • Took a class and made a Fabric Coiled Bowl
  • Began to re-organize my sewing room in preparation for our move in May
  • Signed our lease on our Townhouse
  • Went to TWO quilt shows
  • Started re-designing the look of my blog

It really didn't feel like I accomplished that much, but in retrospect I guess I did! I'm sure it will be slower for the next month or two, but once we move I'll be going gang busters again!!

7 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You're calling sewing your finger an accomplishment? You GOOF! You are just too funny. Even if you take that one out of the list, you beat me by miles. Nothing unusual about that though. Are you getting excited about the move?
Regina

Moneik said...

You really accomplished a lot, even if it doesn't seem like it.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oooopss.....I meant to tell you I love the new look of your blog. The flowers are so cute!

Michelle said...

I love the looks of your new blog. I am also jealous of your energy and all your accomplishments...but I love you anyway.

Carol Van Rooy said...

Love the new look... glad it worked for ya.

Maureen said...

Wow you got a lot done in the month of March! Also I really like the new look of the blogsite!

Maureen

Christine said...

You make me feel like a sloth. :lol: