Saturday, March 8, 2008

UFO #7

Today Mom and I went to Maureen's 40th Birthday party. We had a really nice time. We had given her 40 fat quarters!! I can't wait to see what she will make.

On my Prolific Online Quilter's group, we are doing a UFO challenge. We each chose 9 UFO's and on the first of March I drew a number. This month's number is 7. The UFO that I need to work on is Christmas Stockings. Here is a picture of them:


DSCF2426



DSCF2427

I don't know if I'll get them finished this month but I can surely progress on them.

6 comments:

Vera said...

Those are adorable, they are going to be too cute all finished...

Moneik said...

They are cute, but I can understand your problem of not getting them done.

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Very cute! I have a set of 4 I started over 8 years ago, still not finished... eventually I'll get them done!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I have that panel too!! I love it I made the Santa and Mrs Claus for a gal and her husband for a swap I did

HEather

Maureen said...

Thanks Jen and Cindy for the 40 Fat Quarters. I am thinking a Turning Twenty quilt as that is what you suggested and it sounds good. The stockings are soooo cute.

Maureen

jillquilts said...

You should definitely be able to get those done! It's not like it is a top with quilting and binding and pieceing left to be done! :)