Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You Make My Day


Last week, Lish gave me a You Make My Day Award. Thank you so much for the award, it happened to come at a time I really needed it, but didn't have a chance to thank you right away.
Thank you, THANK YOU!!
Now...Who Makes My day?
  1. Mom
  2. Maureen
  3. Julie (Ok, so she doesn't have a blog but she makes me smile anyway!!)
  4. Michelle
  5. Jill
  6. Kristie
  7. Moneik
  8. Heather
  9. Suzan
  10. Regina with one i (giggle giggle)

Truth be told, just about everyone in the land of quilt makes my day. It's really hard to just pick 10.



6 comments:

Moneik said...

Thanks Jen! You make my day every day!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Hey kiddo thanks you always make my day.....

Suzan said...

Thanks, Jen! You know you make my day...I don't lurk anywhere else!!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Jen you make my day too thanks!!

Heather

Michelle said...

Jen, you are bright spot in my life. You always make me smile. I love your smile, personality, and bright energy. I'm glad you are in my life.

jillquilts said...

Aww!! Thanks! YOu make my day, too!