Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dining in a Dive Bar

Mike and I took my cousin out for dinner tonight and I swear Mike managed to find the biggest dive ever!! Sure, the food was decent but wow...it wasn't even a college bar, it was a 'townie' bar!! It was sooo good to see her and hopefully we can do more dinners and such in the future.

I've been giving a lot of thought on what I want to take on retreat. I think I'm going to take newer projects that I'd like to make. If I could get some cut before I go, that really would save me time once I get there. I could just sew, sew, sew, sew, sew!!!

5 comments:

Carol Van Rooy said...

Kudo's to Mike. Swanky & cheap. Isn't that what memories are made of??? giggle.

Kristie said...

Can't wait to see what you decide to work on at the retreat! Now exactly how my quilting do you think you and Jill will get done?? :)
Kristie

Michelle said...

It's those 'dives' that make for memories! Tee hee!

Carla said...

I have enjoyed most retreats when I already have most or all of a project cut out in advance. I hate to use the precious time there cutting. Usually doesn't happen that way, though, but I love going anyway.

Moneik said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with to take to retreat. I sure wish I was joining you guys.