Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm a Loser Baby....

I forgot about a really funny thing from retreat. After Lucky Jill won door prizes, the grand prize steam iron AND a quilt which she have them draw another name for, I came back to my sewing station pulled Weezer's LOSER song up on my laptop and played the chorus, "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?"

Last night we ordered our washer and dryer. It's the washer that I talked about a few weeks back and the dryer is just a dryer; nothing special. But I can't wait for them to get installed! They come on the 17th of May!!!

5 comments:

Moneik said...

I'm a loser too, so I guess we'll just have to be losers together!

Regina said...

I don't know Moneik - you seem to have won your share of online giveaway's recently...

We will just let Jen wallow...

Moneik said...

Okay, I suppose I have won quite a few things online, but never when I sign up at stores. Jen can't wallow long with a new washer and dryer coming soon AND a new townhouse!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Moving day is coming up soon, right? Are you packing yet? Don't feel bad .. I never win anything..... I'm ok with it but I never invest in the lottery....

Maureen said...

Yeah a washer and dryer! I remember how excited I was when we got ours!

I normally don't win things too!

Maureen