Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm no longer a fugative...

I don't think I mentioned it before but while I was on my way to Ohio I managed to blow through my first toll in Illinois because of construction. Oops. I had to go online to pay the fine. I know, I should have just said forget about it but I didn't want the rental company coming back to me later wanting to charge me more.

We joked around all weekend about me being a fugative and then once Jill Pimped me out it was even funnier!!

I took my older Miranda Day bag with me on my trip. It was nice to have everything in it that I need to get ready each morning. My makeup, my hair stuff, my deoderant, blow dryer, contacts and glasses and other odds and ends.


Miranda on the Road

I could just grab the entire bag when I went to hit the showers.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome bag for your makeup, etc!, and I'm glad you aren't a fugitive anymore, although that probably makes life a little less exciting, huh?

Zegi said...

You must have had an awesome time to require naps on the way home!!! Love the bag. Very cute!

Connie said...

That would have been a great bag to have behind bars too--would have kept you looking good when you were dragged in front of the judge for blowing past tolls! ha ha!

Moneik said...

What a great idea for your miranda. I'm sure it was handy to have it all together.

jillquilts said...

I agree - it was the perfect size to hold all of your stuff in it!! And I loved the colors!

Carol Van Rooy said...

You've been tagged!!!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

What a great idea.. I may have to fit in time to make a miranda before heading to the ship that would make life so much easier. and it would fit in my seabag better than my basket I usually take

Heather